Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rendezvous


dim lights of the street
and the loud sinatra of my heart.

a quite white snowing night

the view from the wooden bench across the street
.

beautiful laces of white shades on the house.

the slow moving traffic n headlights
.

dense tiny clouds of my cold breath n smoke of the cigar.

a calm blue song from a FM radio of somebody’s car.

my shivering body getting amused about the cold night
.

mind questioning my loneliness and sanity again.


someone walking down towards me in surprise
.

and then a great smile asking for a light
.

she sat next to me for a smoke
s

sheer presence of her, so mesmerizing.

and somehow we chatted for hours about life
.

and the time came for my flight.

just a sweet memory, a travelog, a capture of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment